Tooth decay is a multifactorial disease caused by a few major factors: carbohydrates (carbonated drinks, candies, etc.) and poor oral care. That is why Patients often complain to the doctor that they experience aesthetic and sensory discomfort.
STAGES OF DENTAL TREATMENT:
- Treatment planning - examination and detailed diagnostics take place during the consultation. The doctor takes a dental X-ray image and the Patient can share his complaints and expectations.
- Dental treatment - during the procedure, local anesthesia is applied, infected tissues are removed, the cavity is formed, and then filled with a chosen filling substance. After the restoration of the tooth shape, the filling is polished and adjusted to the bite of the Patient.
- Care - to prevent tooth decay, it is necessary to visit an oral hygienist at least twice a year. After assessing the Patient's oral hygiene habits the doctor might suggest performing an oral hygiene treatment.
TYPES OF DENTAL TREATMENT :
DENTAL TREATMENT FOR CHILDREN
- The main goal is to preserve milk teeth by all possible means and to create a healthy environment for the formation of permanent teeth. When permanent teeth are formed, it is necessary to develop appropriate care habits.
ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
- The purpose of this treatment is to remove the microorganisms from the root canals and protect the tooth as well as surrounding tissues from infection. Our doctors use modern treatment methods and materials to ensure successful root canal treatment.
AESTHETIC DENTAL FILLING
- Aesthetic restorations are usually performed when tooth decay damages the front teeth. This treatment allows to not only restore damaged tooth tissue but also correct tooth color, shape, and size.
DENTAL TREATMENT FOR ADULTS
- The purpose of this treatment is to eliminate the unpleasant sensations in the dental areas caused by tooth decay.